SLA Management Process
1. Build registry of global contacts/coordinators, design workflow, agree template for the SLAs and establish the community of SLA coordinators.
2. Conduct gap analysis between the current & target state and build action plan to follow
3. Establish KPIs for reporting for the SLA dashboard
1. Draft service level agreements for the services provided to its Clients for both IT and ITES services
2. Become familiar with the Master Services Agreement, in particular the insertions required to complete the document. Track any legal requirements specific to any country
3. Become familiar with the Service Schedules and understand what is required to complete the documents. Identify with teams/SPOCs for the services, which have to be described.
4. Sources of data describing the services, costs, service level parameters and any special conditions (If applicable)
IT Applications SLA
1. Centralisation of IT Application SLAs
2. Coordination with global IT Application Managers/Owners to draft & execute the IT Application SLAs
3. Maintain the inventory of the IT Application SLAs and ensure timely renewal
4. Produce management reports on the SLA inventory
1. Keep track of all technical changes (service, dates, SLA etc) and update all service agreements.(If applicable)
2. Coordinate closely with Business Heads / IT Application Managers for obtaining the Services and KPI's
3. Liaise with the Regional and Country SLA SPOC/coordinator
4. Keep a log of all activity and produce management reports.
5. Keep track of SLA renewal
6. Coordinate and follow up for SLA approval, subsequently execution of the SLA
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
1. Excellent written and verbal communication.
2. Familiarity with IT Application SLA terminologies
3. Experience of working on Microsoft SharePoint
4. Strong MS Office skills, especially MS Excel
5. Ability to work on large Inventory of contracts & data
6. Prior experience of IT Application SLA drafting
7. Knowledge of Intra Group Service Level Agreements and contract administration
8. Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
9. Persistence on follow-up when required
10. Able to meet deadlines
11. Accurate and show good attention to detail
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 6,00,000 PA.
Desired Candidate Profile
Russell Tobin Associates Staffing Solutions India Pvt Ltd
Contact Company:Russell Tobin Associates Staffing Solutions India Pvt Ltd