- 5 - 8 years in a large complex banking organization or major consulting organization acting in a Scrum Master and project management capacity.
- Highly versed in Agile Scrum and Kanban methodologies.
- Technical background in integration, development, testing, and/or infrastructure.
- Ability to understand and implement front-to-back solutions.
- Excellent relationship management, communication, teamwork, and influence skills; ability to operate at senior levels in both written and verbal communications.
- Ability to develop full-scale project plans and associated communication documents; including identifying and managing project dependencies and critical path.
- Experience estimating resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Ability to proactively manage change in project scope, identify potential issues, and devise contingency plans.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Detail oriented, organized, self-motivated, and ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Strong familiarity with Agile project management software/tools (e.g., JIRA, etc.).
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Project Management
Desired Candidate Profile
Russell Tobin Associates Staffing Solutions India Pvt Ltd
Contact Company:Russell Tobin Associates Staffing Solutions India Pvt Ltd