- Knowledge and exposure to Oracle Identity Management Suite (OIM, OID).
- Knowledge on ERP Security, Roles and Responsibilities.
- Knowledge of Oracle EBS R12
- Strong technical skill and experience in working with SQL, PL/SQL
- Hands on development of interfaces, inbound and outbound conversions and standard APIs. Expertise in development of Extensions to add additional validations and functionality to seeded oracle processes to meet the client requirements.
- Experience using IDE like Eclipse, JDeveloper, TOAD.
- Expertise in performance tuning using EXPLAIN PLAN, TKPROF to tune SQL queries, custom objects.
- Deep understanding of integrations between OID, OVD, AD, LDAP, EBS and other related repositories or directory services, required configurational changes at firewall and/or load-balancer.
- Experience of writing custom OIM event-handlers, schedulers to meet business demands.
- Understand the current system and suggest improvement plan and drive them to implementation.
- Good Knowledge on oracle technology and experienced on debugging issues and flow in projects.
- Understand the auditing system, ensure compliance, support external auditors, communicate internally/externally, prepare & present custom reports
- Ensure Quarterly Audit Reviews for complete system
- Well acquainted with Oracle AACG/GRC, AIDR reports, SOD compliance
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Russell Tobin Associates Staffing Solutions India Pvt Ltd
Contact Company:Russell Tobin Associates Staffing Solutions India Pvt Ltd